We are going to share 15 best custom ROM for your rooted android smartphone. Go through the post to know about those Custom ROMs and discover their features.
For android users, we are here with Best Custom Rom For Rooted Android. Android rooting is now a very common process for millions of users who are using this smartphone. Many of you have rooted your android device and already tried lots of cools apps in your rooted android. But you can do much more with them by installing custom ROMs. Custom ROM is the custom interface for your android that gives your android a very fresh look with the complete change in interface and the features. So before choosing custom ROM for your device have a look on the best custom ROMs for your android.
Best Custom Rom To Install After Rooting Android
In this article, we have selected some of the best custom ROMs that really give your android an attractive interface and you will surely love to use. As change is always good. So have a look on the cool custom ROM that you can flash in your android device after rooting it.
- Privacy Guard: Control what your applications can learn about you and your contacts
- Global Blacklist: Baked right into the OS is the ability to flag telemarketers, robot-callers, annoying people (yes even the in-laws) and blacklist them.
- Quick Setting Ribbon: Embed quick toggles (and even your camera) right in your notification drawer, just one swipe away.
- Theme: With the integrated theme engine, you can change the look and feel of the entire OS.
- Trebuchet: Not only does our custom launcher ‘Trebuchet’ allow for customizing the layout of the home screen, it’s backed by a comprehensive, built from the ground-up theme engine.
- Superuser: Manage root access to only the applications you trust, check access logs, and revoke their access when you are done.
#2 Pac-Man ROM
- PAC-ROM offers a unique custom ROM experience with their tweaks and options.
- You can get constant updates with their nightly builds with the latest changes and modifications
- You can follow their developers live on their Gerrit review and can see what they are working on
#3 MIUI ROM
- With MIUI 6, you can identify, mark or block unwanted calls with several detailed options
- The home screen has always been the central place to switch between apps and enable or disable features.
- View all new notifications on your lock screen the instant you wake your phone up.
- Access over 5,000 beautiful MIUI themes for your phone, each artfully designed by renowned designers to customize your phone the way you want it to be.
- MIUI 6 offers many powerful built-in tools to help you achieve more in less time.
#4 Paranoid Android
- Immersive mode- Hide the system bars globally. Give your apps more real estate to show colorful images, funny texts and entertaining videos on.
- Pie- Enhance the simplicity of the navigation bar while saving screen space on Immersive mode.
- Peek- Glance at your notifications when pulling your phone out of your pocket right after the notification buzz.
- Dynamic System Bars- Merge your status and navigation bars with the surrounding content.
- Flippable Quick Settings
- Roadrunner mode
- Daydream enhancements
- Integrated Performance Control
- 3D depth Phase Beam
#6 Aokp Custom Rom
- Show RAM usage in the Current Apps window
- Show battery percentage
- Alternative display the Quick Settings (tiles or strip (as before))
- Move cursor with volume up/down
- Restart switch in the on / off menu
- Multiple assignments of the navigation keys
- 5 shortcuts in the navigation ring
- No warning volume for the headphones
- Backup APKs
- Ribbon menu (also for lock screen)
- Change all the animations of user interfaces
- Individually notification LED for each app rules (color and interval)
- Automatic activation of Immersive mode by certain apps
- Invert the whole ROM including Gapps with one click.
- A complete replacement of the AOSP recent screen to allow better multitasking, along with marking favorite apps.
- Based on CM’s PIE, inspired by PA’s PIE with a light touch of Slim. A true community feature.
- A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features.
- Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers.
- Shake your device to launch apps or secure it on the lock screen.
#8 Carbon ROM
- Customize the colors of your Navigation Bar for a more personal touch
- Customize the Battery, signal icons to be symbols or percentages. Add a number to Pending Notifications
- Swipe away all your Recent Apps with a button press
- Add more options and toggles to your Power Menu
- Your favorite Apps, shortcuts, and Actions can be pinned to the Navigation Bar for quick access
- Put up to 4 apps and shortcut in the quick launch Ring
#9 Vanilla RootBox
- Per-App Colors (Statusbar, Icons, NavBar)
- Per-App UI (Phone, Tablet, Phablet)
- Home button call answer (Accessibility Option)
- Clock: Increasing Alarm
- Phone: Advance Phone Settings (Vibrate on Answer, Every 45 Seconds, On Hangup and On Call Waiting)
- Low Battery Warning (Pop-up & Sound, Pop-up only, Sound only, Off)
- Option to control cursor in text fields using volume keys
- Screen Security Features (Unlock options: Quick Unlock, Delay Screen Lock, Menu Unlock, Home Unlock)
- BlissROM is a one stop shop for all your phones features.
- BlissROM always stands out from the crowd in features, compatibility, and stability.
- BlissROM keeps everything nice and tidy by embedding all of our features within the settings dialog, and not making them all separate apps that clutter your app drawer.
- BlissROM is Open-Source, and we are constantly developing and trying out new features within the ROM.
#11 Ressurection Remix
- Even with so many customizations and features available, the ROM is very battery-friendly.
- Each and every part of Resurrection Remix ROM is open source.
- Support to get notified Over-the-Air about new releases of Resurrection Remix ROM for your device is included in the source.
- Resurrection Remix ROM is available for various devices
#12 Flyme OS
- When using the phone, apps running in the background will be frozen to save both battery and data.
- Automatically clearing background apps, according to your habits.
- Apps now install around 41% faster.
- Keeping up with the current trends and mainstream aesthetics, while adding a touch of artisanship, ColorOS has created a design with simplicity in mind.
#14 Vibe UI
Each click to find wallpaper shortcut icon, the desktop will randomly replace a beautiful wallpaper, so that every time a click will have a pleasant surprise.
The latest folder interaction mode provides a unique up and down sliding effect, allowing users to return to the desktop, you can switch between folders.
Notification Center is more than just notice the new page features information aggregation, from the notification center, is no longer just a notice and switches.
#15 Liquid Smooth ROM
- CM 12 Theme engine
- Custom Navbar options
- AOKP system animation control
- Option to use volume keys to control media volume anytime
- Option to customize device hostname
- Option to not wake up device when charge is plugged/unplugged
- Volume rocker wakes up
- IME switcher notification control
- Option to show kernel toolchain and other info by tapping kernel version in about phone/tablet
- Timeout and instant lock options added to slide unlock instead of just secure keyguard options
- Developer options enabled by default
So above are Top Best Custom Rom For Rooted Android. Before selecting any of the above ROM to make sure that it’s for your android model and must be free from bugs that are the stable one. As if you flash a wrong or buggy ROM then there will be the risk of bricking up your android phone. Hope you like this guide, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.
Source by techviral…